Bali Tour Packages 5 Days and 4 Nights is one of the popular Bali Tour Packages that we design for traveler for their holidays with wonderful experience to visit the southern part, central part, northern part and eastern part of Bali Island. This is one of the alternative tour packages that you can choose on your holiday in Bali.
This tour packages that we offer is a reasonable price where inside of the package is complete with hotel accommodation, private air conditioning car, entrance ticket, lunch, dinner and safety driver who will guiding you during the trip.
The tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver and guide is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL AND ULUWATU KECAK TOUR
When you arrive in Bali to make easier for you to find us at the airport, we will mention your name on a white board. Then we will drive you to your hotel, after check in we start our tours to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park in Jimbaran and you will enjoy your buffet lunch in one of the restaurant inside the park.
After lunch finish then we will continue our trip to visit Uluwatu Temple, is one of Balinese Hindu Temple located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Then situated beside the temple we will take you to watching Kecak and Fire Dance performance, a classical monkey chant dance with sunset view.
Then after the dance finish we will serve your dinner in Jimbaran Beach where this place is popular with fresh grill Seafood Dinner, then we will drive you back to your hotel.
DAY 02 : KINTAMANI VOLCANO AND RICE TERRACE TOUR
After you get your breakfast in the hotel, we will pick you up at 08.30 AM then start the journey to Batubulan Village to see the Barong and Kris Dance, the costumes and masks were absolutely beautiful and the dancing with story telling were fantastic.
Then our next journey is visiting Celuk Village, this place is the right destination for gold and silver lovers. Next tour is visiting Tegalalang Rice Terrace is beautiful verdant terraced rice field scenery at northern pat of Ubud Village. Then our trip continue to Kintamani Volcano is a massive volcano 30,000 years ago created 3 kilometer wide caldera. Lunch will be serve at local restaurant in the volcano, after lunch finish we will take you to Bali Coffee Plantation, is a place to see various tropical plantations such as coffee, cocoa, tea and others.
The trips will continue to visit Goa Gajah Temple, best known for its ancient caves that have a carved stone. Our last trip is visiting Mas Village, this village communities creatively create the beautiful wood carving. Dinner will be serve in local restaurant then we will drive you back to your hotel after enjoy your dinner.
DAY 03 : ULUN DANU TEMPLE AND TANAH LOT SUNSET TOUR
After you get your breakfast in the hotel, we will pick you up at 08.30 AM then start the journey to visit Taman Ayun Temple, this temple is part of a network of directional temples that protect Bali from evil spirits. Then the tour will continue to visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, is a Balinese hindu temple located in Beratan Lake of Bedugul.
Lunch will be serve at local restaurant, then our next destination is visiting Candikuning Market, this market provides fresh fruits, vegetables, spices, and exotic flowers. Then our next destination is visiting Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, featuring the stunning panoramic view of rice paddy and Batukaru mountain. Then we will take you to visit Bali Butterfly Park, it’s a butterfly and insect conservation facility which exhibits a wide range of specimens through its park grounds.
Then our last destination is visiting Tanah Lot Temple, it’s a Hindu temple that has a stunning natural beauty and it stands on solid sea rock. Dinner will be serve near the temple then back to your hotel.
DAY 04 : TENGANAN TRADITIONAL VILLAGE AND EAST BALI TOUR
After you get your breakfast in the hotel, we will pick you up at 08.30 AM then start the tours to visit Kertha Gosa, this site is a beautiful heritage of traditional Balinese architecture building. Then our trip continue to visit Goa Lawah Temple, this temple is a Hindu shrine with a cave dwelt by thousand of bat.
Then our journey is visiting Tenganan Traditional Village, it’s the oldest Balinese traditional village with unique cultures and local community life. Lunch will be serve in local restaurant, after lunch finish the tour is continue to visit Tirta Gangga Water Garden, this site means water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverence for the hindu Balinese.
Then our last destination is visiting Taman Ujung Sukasada, is a beautiful park with big fish pond surrounding the old Karangasem Empire heritage building. Dinner will be serve near the temple then back to your hotel.
DAY 05 : DEPARTURE
After breakfast in your hotel our guide will pick you up and take you to visit Krisna Oleh Oleh Bali where you can buy Balinese souvenir with reasonable price, then we will take you to bali airport.
BALI TOUR PACKAGES 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS WITH HOTEL SELECTION :
- Champlung Sari Hotel Ubud : IDR 5,200,000 / $ 390,19 per person
- Laghawa Beach Inn Sanur : IDR 5,300,000 / $ 397,69 per person
- Grand Livio Kuta Hotel : IDR 5,450,000 / $ 408,94 per person
- Ibis Styles Bali Benoa Nusa Dua : IDR 5,600,000 / $ 420,20 per person
PRICE INCLUDE :
- 4 Nights stay at hotel selection above
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Itinerary as on Bali Tour Packages
- With English Speaking Driver and Tour Guide
- Entrance fee in tourism object
- Kecak Dance Ticket and Barong Dance Ticket
- 4x breakfast, 4x lunch, 4x dinner
- Mineral water
- 21% Government Tax and Service
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
- Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account
- Flight tickets, airport taxes, visa on arrival is not included
Terms and Condition :
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour guide and driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you have to pay 50% one month before arrival and 50% upon arrival
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates