Bali Tour Packages 3 Days and 2 Nights is one of the best Bali Tour Packages that we design for traveler who has a short holidays with exciting experience to visit the southern part and central part of Bali Island. Our packages is complete with hotel accommodation, private air conditioning car, entrance ticket, lunch, dinner and safety driver who will guiding you during the trip.
The tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver and guide is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL AND ULUWATU SUNSET TOUR
On your arrival at bali airport we will mention your name on a white board to make easier for you to find us. Then we drive you to your hotel, after check in we start our tour to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park in Jimbaran and you will enjoy your buffet lunch in one of the restaurant in the park.
After lunch we will continue our tour to visit Uluwatu Temple, a beautiful cliff temple in the southern part of Bali Island. Then located beside the temple we will take you to watching Kecak and Fire Dance performance with the sunset view. Before back to your hotel we will serve your dinner in Jimbaran Beach where this place is popular with fresh grill Seafood Dinner.
DAY 02 : KINTAMANI VOLCANO FULL DAY TOUR
After breakfast in your hotel, we will pick you up at 08.30 AM then start the tour to Batubulan Village to see the Barong and Kris Dance, then dance is inform about the battle between good and evil. Then our next destination is visiting Celuk Village, this place is known as the center of silver smiths.
Next journey is going to Tegalalang Rice Terrace which has a beautiful rice terrace located in north side of Ubud. Then our trip continue to Kintamani Volcano where we can admire the Mount and Lake Batur, an active volcano rising 5,000 feet above sea level. Lunch will be serve at local restaurant in the volcano, after lunch finish we drive you to Bali Coffee Plantation where you can taste and see the traditional way to make a coffee.
The tours will continue to visit Goa Gajah Temple, it’s beautiful elephant cave temple known for its stone carvings of Hindu gods and this cave may date as far back as the 9th century. Our last trip is visiting Mas Village, this village is the center of wood carving. Dinner will be serve in local restaurant then we will drive you back to your hotel after enjoy your dinner.
DAY 03 : DEPARTURE
After breakfast in your hotel our guide will pick you up and take you to visit Krisna Oleh Oleh Bali where you can buy Balinese souvenir with reasonable price, then our guide will take you to bali airport.
BALI TOUR PACKAGES 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS WITH HOTEL SELECTION :
- Champlung Sari Hotel Ubud : IDR 2,900,000 / $ 217,60 per person
- Laghawa Beach Inn Sanur : IDR 3,000,000/$ 225,11 per person
- Grand Livio Kuta Hotel : IDR 3,150,000 / $ 236,36 per person
- Ibis Styles Bali Benoa Nusa Dua : IDR 3,250,000 / $ 243,87 per person
PRICE INCLUDE :
- 2 Nights stay at hotel selection above
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Itinerary as on Bali Tour Packages
- With English Speaking Driver and Tour Guide
- Entrance fee in tourism object
- Kecak Dance Ticket and Barong Dance Ticket
- 2x breakfast, 2x lunch, 2x dinner
- Mineral water
- 21% Government Tax and Service
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
- Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account
- Flight tickets, airport taxes, visa on arrival is not included
Terms and Condition :
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour guide and driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you have to pay 50% one month before arrival and 50% upon arrival
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates